Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cucumber Melon

I have been spending a lot of time learning to use my PSP Photo X2. I got this great book called "Picture yourself learning PSP Photo X2" which has been a great help. I can't seem to figure out though where to save the new beveling tips that I downloaded. It says to save them to my presets folder on the site I downloaded from but all the folders just have numbers and not names so I have no idea which one it is. I wonder if I just save them to the main corel folder if it would find them. hmmm

Cucumber Melon lotion has a lovely smell and the colors on the bottle are wonderful. They have inspired my next kit!! Wish me luck. I'm learning more and more about all the fun stuff I can do in PSP so hopefully this next one will be even better than the first!

No comments: