Sunday, September 14, 2008

My 1st kit!!

I finally did it! My first kit is here. It's not too big because I'm still learning. I'm still proud of myself for finishing it though. I'm starting my classes in Digital Design in October so hopefully these things will just get better and better. Hey at least it's a freebie!

I wanted too do something that I could use for pages of my little boy. Can't seem to find to many boy kits out there. Here's the preview.


Upload it here


Please leave some love! It's my first so I need it lol.

3 comments:

CandidMoon's Fairyland said...

wonderful job!!! i think you did great since this is your first kit!
i can't wait to see more!

thanks for sharing,
Monica

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Aleah said...

Nice work. I hate scrapbooking only because as the art stores get more and more scrapbooking and floral products I seem to get less and less of what I need grrr.... I actually have to get some of my supplies imported from Europe.

Anyway downloadable scrapbooking sheets works out for me :0)

It really is a good design. Hopefully you'll get lots of downloads.