Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My digital design business

Don't know what to do with all of those pictures you take of your kids? I DO! I am a digital scrapbook artist. I will take all of your pictures and put them into fun and creative custom scrapbooks made just for you. Then I can e-mail you the files, put them on a CD for you, or actually print them out. I typically design in a 12x12 format but can do any size that you want. Each page will have between 1-5 pictures on it depending on the pictures themselves. I can also do a page layout based on your theme (ex: Hawaii vacation) and send you the page minus pictures that you can just drop your pictures into.

Pricing:
The cost for design is $5 for a 2 page spread for the first ten and $3 each after that. If you want me to use the exact same layout on every page and just change the pictures on it the price is $5 for the layout and $1 a page just for my time of putting all the pictures in. Compared to the cost of $10-20 a page for a traditional paper scrapbook this is a steal! ex: If you ordered a book with 15 unique 2 page spreads your cost would be $65. If you order one 2 page spread with no pictures on it then your cost would be $5 and you can use that spread to add your own pictures as many times as you want. If you order a book of 15 pages that all use the same layout then your cost would be $19

Delivery methods/charges:
If I e-mail you the files there is no additional fee. The cost for a CD is $15. The cost of printing would be based on the number of pages done, quality of paper used, and the type of binding requested.

Shipping: Shipping is available to any location and I would only charge you whatever it costs me to ship. I will provide you with my shipping receipt if desired.


Examples:
You can look at the work I have done for my own family at www.scrapbookflair.com/emmaleeah Please e-mail me with any questions or to receive a more specific quote for your desired project.

No comments: